It was my mom’s birthday a few days ago and it has been my “tradition” to give her something edible on that occasion. Since I don’t have money to buy sweets because I don’t have an allowance, my dad funded the ingredients for me to make refrigerated cake. HOORAY! So, here’s how to do it.
3 All Purpose Cream
1 can Condensed Milk
1 can Peach
1. Mix Condensed Milk and All Purpose Cream. Optional: You may put it inside the fridge for a few hours for thicker mixture. I have chilled mine for 2 hours.
2. Slice mangoes and peach in desired size. I scraped the mangoes using a fork (spoon can also be used) so it looked like this:
*But I diced some of the mangoes to be placed on top.
3. Fill the base of the dish with Graham Crackers
4. Pour the mixture
5. Add the mangoes (if scraped, blend it a bit on the upper surface of the cream mixture; include the juice) and peach. Optional: You may include the syrup in the can of Peach.
6. Repeat steps 3 to 5
7. If there are excess crackers, crush it and place it on top of the last layer
8. Design the top of your refrigerated cake with the remaining fruits.
9. Put it in the fridge until crackers are already soft and ready to eat
Take note: Larger slice of peach is tastier than smaller ones.
Peach Mango Float on a special occasion! 🙂
(A/N: Belated Happy Birthday, Nanay! I love you! :* >:D<)